2022 TICKET PRICES
EARLY BIRD RATE: $250 Available Beginning 3/16 (Not for use with Work-Trade ticket)
GENERAL ADMISSION: $275 Available 3/31 - 4/28
ELDER TICKET*: $200 Available 3/31 - 4/28
BIPOC TICKET*: $200 Available 3/31 - 4/28
YOUTH 6-16: $200 Available 3/31 - 4/28
CHILDREN UNDER 6: Free with a ticket holding adult. Available 3/31 - 4/28
Work Trade Discounts: 4hrs = $50 off ticket price | 8hrs = $100 off ticket price
*Please note that we are offering a limited amount of discounted tickets to create avenues of equity & accessibility. If you are able to pay for a full price ticket, we ask that you leave the discounted tickets for folks who need them in order to attend. Tickets are limited due to the size of our current venue and may sell quickly.
3/16 - 3/30: Early Bird Ticket Sale & Work Trade Applications
3/31 - 4/28: Full Registration Open!
5/20-22: The Gaia Gathering at Camp Albemarle!
2022 GAIA GATHERING POLICIES
COVID Health & Safety Policy:
In order to gather this year, health & safety must be a priority for the entire Gaia community.
Planning an in-person event in 2022 means that we will be holding a strong standard of Safety. We will continue tracking the most up-to-date Local & National Public Health data & recommendations in order to build a solid plan that considers the care of our most vulnerable members.
Update as of March 16, 2022:
With case counts receding in Albemarle County, we are planning an in-person, outdoor gathering. There will be clear protocols that you will be expected to follow. We plan on updating this site and releasing an official COVID Policy prior to the 4/16 cancellation deadline. We will be establishing practices and values to build a culture of care, respect & safety for all. This policy will include:
Testing: All participants will be required to have a negative COVID test within 48hrs prior to arrival (lab, pcr, and rapid home tests are accepted). You can access your Free .Gov Home Tests here and find testing locations here for those in the Blue Ridge Health District.
Health Check: If you are actively sick, please stay home and get well! If you are exhibiting any of the following symptoms, do not come. Please see the cancellation & transfer policy and contact us with any questions.
Masking: Masking will be required for indoor spaces & when social distancing isn't possible. Programs, workshops and meals will be held outdoors.
Hand-washing: There will be dedicated wash stations to promote frequent handwashing.
Meals: The delicious meals will be prepared by our professional Kitchen Staff in the Camp Lodge. We are currently working to define COVID Safety practices for serving and food handling. Meals will be eaten outdoors with outdoor shelters available.
Your agreement to this Safety Policy is required for Registration.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
In the event that you need to cancel your ticket, please note that all requests need to be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “ Ticket Cancellation” or “Ticket Transfer”
Tickets are fully refundable until midnight on 4/16.
After 4/16, no refunds will be given, but your ticket can be rolled over to next year or transferred to another participant (this must be submitted in writing and that person will need to register).
After this time refunds may be given on a case-by-case basis if the cancellation pertains to someone being sick or exposed to COVID before the gathering.
This refund policy is not created to be a profit center or to be punitive—it is designed to cover the costs of hosting the event.
Your ticket is fully transferable to next year’s event, or to another participant with a written request (and the new participant’s registration) info.
Advance notice by 5/13 is required. Transfers may be given after 5/13 on a case-by-case basis if the cancellation pertains to someone being sick or exposed to COVID before the gathering.
Please bear in mind that The Gaia Gathering is being planned within an ever changing Pandemic. We will continue to follow regional COVID data and plan accordingly.
Child Safety Statement:
Babies and children are treasured members of the Gaia community. We welcome attendees to bring their children with these considerations in mind: While we provide a space and classes for youth ages 6 - 16, we do not provide childcare. There is a river that runs through Camp Albemarle and poses a real safety concern for young children. Some mothers choose to leave their toddlers and young children with a care-giver in order to fully immerse in the weekend retreat. We ask that you contemplate yours and your child's needs before deciding to bring them with you. Please remember that every body needs to be registered for the event so look for the appropriate ticket when registering.
FOR GOOD AND VALUABLE CONSIDERATION, including permission to participate in The Gaia Gathering at Camp Albemarle (from here on referred to as the “Event”) and all related activities, I Agree to each of these terms:
1. I understand that participation in this Event involves inherent risks to bodily health and well-being, which may result not only from my own actions, inactions, or negligence, but also from the actions, inactions, or negligence of others, the condition of the facilities, equipment, or areas where the event is being conducted, and I assume all related risks and voluntarily participate in the Event and related activities.
2. I assume any and all risks of personal injuries to myself and my dependents, including medical or hospital bills, permanent or partial disability, death, and damage to my property, caused by or arising from my participation in this Event and related activities.
3. I agree that photographs, pictures, or videos of me may be taken in connection with my participation in this event or activity without compensation from The Gaia Gathering and consent to the use of these photographs, pictures, or videos for any legal purpose. I recognize that The Gaia Gathering values privacy and will make attempts at gaining consent prior to making any images or videos public.
4. I release, waive, discharge and relinquish The Gaia Gathering and Camp Albemarle from any liability, loss, damage, claim, demand or cause of action against them arising from or attributable to my participation in the event or activity, whether it arises by their negligence or otherwise. I agree to indemnify and not to sue or present any claim against The Gaia Gathering and Camp Albemarle for personal injury, property damage, property loss, or wrongful death and release any and all claims, including attorney’s fees that may arise from or relating to my participation in the Event. This document relieves The Gaia Gathering, Camp Albemarle and all of their organizers, employees and agents from liability for personal injury, wrongful death, and property damage caused by negligence or otherwise.
5. Acknowledgement is required at the time of registration and my signature will be required at the time of my arrival at the Event site. I have read this document, understand that I have given up all claims, rights, and cause for litigation by signing it and do sign voluntarily.
Work Trade Details & Agreement:
The Gaia Gathering depends on many hands to collaboratively create the event, and we ask that you only apply if you fully intend to uphold the commitment. By signing up as a Work Trade Volunteer you are committing to fulfill the volunteer shift(s) as assigned, in exchange for a reduced ticket price.
Work Trade Discounts: 4hrs = $50 off ticket price | 8hrs = $100 off ticket price. Not for use with Early Bird Tickets. Please apply first and then you will be given a Discount Code for Tickets available on 3/31.
There are a limited number of work trade spots available and will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Get your application in early! You can apply for a Work Trade Volunteer position here.
Work Trade positions are FULL for 2022.